The recipe for these Fluffy Coconut Waffles is too good not to share!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes 5 Waffles
- 1 C Gluten-free Oat Flour
- 1/3 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 2 Flax Eggs (2 Tbsp. Flaxseed Meal + 3 Tbsp. Water)
- 1/2 C Coconut Chips
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 C Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 C Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
- Combine Oat Flour, Coconut Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine Flax Eggs, Milk, Maple Syrup, and Coconut Oil.
- Slowly mix the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Continue to mix until there are no lumps visible.
- Heat a waffle maker, lightly coated with coconut oil.
- Pour about 1/4 Cup of the waffle batter into the waffle maker. Cook until well cooked and browned.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with real Maple Syrup, Coconut Chips, or any additional toppings you may like.