Made with embē Coconut Milk Powder, this chocolate bar recipe is easy to make, customizable, and decadently chocolaty. It's a perfect healthier dessert to have on hand for treats throughout the week yet decadent enough to enjoy on the sweetest of holidays like Valentine's Day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yields 1 eight-ounce chocolate bar
- 8 oz. Dairy-free Chocolate Chips or Bar
- 1/4 C + 1 Tbsp. of embē Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
- In a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate slowly, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Once the chocolate has completely melted, add in the Coconut Milk Powder and the pinch of salt.
- Stir until fully incorporated and no lumps remain.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe chocolate mold.
- Place in the freezer for 30-minutes, or until the chocolate hardens.
- Once set, remove from the freezer and indulge!